Aqualyx Body Lotion
Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic is recommended as an adjuvant in the treatment of cellulite and fat pockets. Therefore, you should not expect that this product will help you lose a lot of extra kilos.
Based on our experience, Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic is an effective and safe product, which provides great results. Use it after Alidya, Aqualyx or other injectable solutions.
Indications for Use
Aqualyx body lotion comes in the form of a Cream-Gel and is especially designed for skin care after some non-surgical anti-aging treatments. It improves the skin condition and helps reduce body fat.
Normally, Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic is used after:
- Aqualyx - fat dissolving solution;
- Alidya - injection for anti- cellulite treatment.
Cream-gel softens the skin after rejuvenating treatments and speeds up the regeneration of soft tissues at the same time.
Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic is a new moisturizing product by Marllor Biomedical. It does not have such a thick, oily texture, as more traditional moisturizers do.
The composition of this product includes:
- Cysteine (essential amino acid) – maintains the structure of proteins in the body. It is important for metabolic functions;
- Centella asiatica (medicinal herb) - popular skin care agent. It heals wounds and improves skin microcirculation;
- Ascorbyl Palmitic Acid (antioxidant, a vitamin C derivative) - needed for skin lightening and hyperpigmentation correction;
- Carnitine and caffeine - stimulate fat burning, cleanse the skin and improve blood circulation;
- Bromelain - reduces swelling, bruising and pain;
- Phosphatidylcholine (lecithin) - increases the moisture level of skin, making it smoother and softer;
- Horse chestnut extract (escin) - powerful substance, which provides an anti-inflammatory effect. Preserves hyaluronic acid in the body and improves vascular health.
Precautions & Contraindications
Use of Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic in people with skin disorders, such as inflammation of the skin or sunburn, can increase the risk of redness.
To make your aesthetic journey as safe as possible, inform your practitioner about hypersensitivity to any substance in the product or any type of hypersensitivity that you have.
If you have any sores, cuts or infections on your skin, talk to your aesthetics specialist to get more information.
Aqualyx Body Lotion Dosage
Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic with should be applied 2 times a day, at approximately regular intervals. Target zone is skin affected by excess fat or cellulite.
People with fair skin or patients in arid environments can be recommended to initiate therapy at once daily, and then gradually increase the number of applications up to two times.
Do not use the cream immediately after taking a shower. Your skin should be not only clean, but also dry. And avoid getting the product in your mouth and eyes.
Do not use Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic more than twice a day, unless recommended by your aesthetic medicine specialist. Excessive use of the anti-aging product is unlikely to cause an overdose, yet you won’t obtain faster or better results either way.
Keep in mind that Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic is intended for skin use only. Oral ingestion of the product can cause bad reactions or other problems.
Aqualyx Body Lotion Side Effects
Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic, in particular, is designed to minimize the risk of side effects after aesthetic treatments. Despite this, it is capable of causing some adverse reactions, though their risk of occurrence is minimal. Some reactions may result from injections of Aqualyx, Alidya, or other products that have been used previously.
Side effects, which are mostly associated with Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic use, include:
They are most often observed at the beginning of treatment, after which their frequency and severity reduce. All side effects associated with the use of Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic are reversible after the therapy cessation.
Cosmetic products that have a strong drying effect can interact with Aqualyx Cream-Gel Classic and promote a local reaction. To stay calm, inform your aesthetic practitioner about any skin care products that you use before he starts the treatment.