Indications for Use
People dream not only about being in good health. Each of us wants to enjoy life to the fullest, have a beautiful body and hide the physical signs of aging.
The most recent discoveries in aesthetic medicine led to the fact that the needle is increasingly often replacing the scalpel. Therefore, more and more people choose Norditropin (human growth hormone), as a simple aesthetic procedure to improve your look.
The emergence of such drugs, as Norditropin NordiFlex, explains the current success of aesthetic medicine worldwide. It can give us what we could only dream of before, e.g.:
- Reduction of fat deposits;
- Skin and hair renewal;
- Improvement in sexual desire;
- Rejuventaion of the immune system;
- Recovery of brain tissue and other organs;
- Increase in bone density;
- Increase in muscle mass;
- Mood improvement;
- Good and long sleep;
- Increase in energy and vitality.
Norditropin provides a rejuvenating effect, as the natural level of growth hormone decreases with age. It is also believed that it naturally increases the production of testosterone and other hormones in the body.
By its nature, the human growth hormone (HGH) is an anabolic substance. Hence, it became the mainstay of serious bodybuilders all over the world, which is widely covered in mass media.
Norditropin is used in bodybuilding and sports to build muscle, reduce recovery time after injuries and improve the athletic performance.
Some children also need to use Norditropin NordiFlex. This drug is indicated for the treatment of growth failure in children with HGH deficiency.
Norditropin is a solution (clear liquid) for injection. It contains the active element Somatropin – biosynthetic human growth hormone with a well-studied safety and effectiveness profile.
The solution comes in a glass cartridge and is immediately ready for use. 15 mg of clear liquid equals 45IU.
The list of inert substances include:
- Sodium hydroxide
- Hydrochloric acid
- Poloxamer 188
- Bacteriostatic water
Most of the solution for injection consists of water. Freezing of the solution can lead to cartridge burst or damage.
Precautions & Contraindications
Pay attention to this important information. After opening the cartridge, HGH is guaranteed to maintain its biological activity for up to:
- 21 days at temperatures of up to 25°C;
- 28 days at 2-8°C.
Keep Norditropin NordiFlex away from light. Do not store this medicine in moist or damp areas, such as bathrooms.
If you haven’t started the treatment yet, remember that Norditropin needs to be refrigerated first. Do not use cartridge and pen, which were damaged or cracked.
Although Norditropin 45IU can be effective for rejuvenation and weight loss, human growth hormone is not recommended for everyone. Special caution with HGH use is required in the following situations:
- Age over 55 years;
- Kidney problems;
- Prader-Willi syndrome;
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding;
- High blood sugar;
- Fluid retention in the body;
- Impaired thyroid function;
- History of pituitary tumors;
- Increased intracranial pressure.
One of the drawbacks of Norditropin is that it can increase the blood glucose (sugar) level. If a diabetic patient begins using HGH, he should monitor his blood sugar levels on a regular manner.
Norditropin may be contraindicated to individuals falling into one of the following categories:
- Complications after surgery;
- Acute respiratory failure;
- Active malignant neoplasm;
- Intolerance to medication ingredients;
- Prader-Willi syndrome in combination with class 3 obesity.
If you want to lose your excess weight and rejuvenate your body without risking your health, make sure that you really can use Norditropin, and only then begin the treatment.
Norditropin NordiFlex Dosage
Before you begin treatment, read the package insert to get all the necessary information.
Important considerations about the administration of Norditropin are as follows.
- Ready solution for injection comes in a colorless glass cartridge;
- The color of the cartridge cap (green, blue and orange) indicates the concentration of the active element in the solution;
- To make an injection use Norditropin pen (or syringe)
- The range of initial doses: 0.1-0.3 mg/day;
- It is better to use HGH before bedtime;
- Introduce growth hormones every day at about the same time;
- Vary the injection site to avoid local fat burning.
The dose must be adapted to the individual patient’s needs. Initial doses may be gradually increased, usually not more often than once a month. Dose of Norditropin for adults should be adjusted depending on the patient’s health.
Although not being a miracle cure, Norditropin NordiFlex can work well for bodybuilders. However, bodybuilders did not take part in clinical tests on human growth hormone. Therefore, the question about the perfect dosage Norditropin for bodybuilders is difficult to answer.
If you use excessive doses, the blood level of HGH may get too high (overdose). You can feel loss of balance, vertigo, fatigue and other symptoms of overdose.
If you have a high blood sugar level, pay attention to the following information. Overdose may first cause hypoglycemia (low sugar) and then hyperglycemia (high sugar).
YourBody.Expert team carefully examined the research results and consumers’ reviews about Norditropin NordiFlex. We have not found any reports of acute overdose.
Norditropin Side Effects
Unfortunately, Norditropin NordiFlex has been reported to cause some side effects, including long-term adverse reactions. Some of the possible adverse reactions are such, as:
- Head and neck pain;
- Muscle pain and weakness;
- Hunger, excessive thirst;
- Trouble falling or staying asleep;
- Pain in the joints and limbs;
- Change in blood sugar levels;
- Feeling of general weakness;
- Redness at the injection site.
Do not be alarmed by this list of possible side effects, because you may not get any of them at all. Most effects:
- Are mild or moderate;
- Are temporary;
- Disappear within a few hours or days.
Severe side effects are very rare, especially if you are in a good health.
Various drugs, foods and food additives can interfere with Norditropin FlexPro/NordiFlex.
Serious interactions are possible, even if you use a small amount of the following medications:
- Oral estrogen
- Anticonvulsant drugs
- Sex steroids
- Hypoglycemic drugs
- Thyroid hormones
- Products containing growth hormones
Although this article lists various drugs, which interact with Norditropin, this is not a complete list.